[mythtv-users] Immir tv_grab_au 1.56

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Sat Jun 17 02:52:45 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

> <http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au> *interim*

Forgot to upload it. Sorry. Didn't work anyway. Updated now with version
1.56.

Major change: I use their javascript code to deobfuscate --- hopefully
if they introduce new methods to them list it'll continue to work
transparently. Oh, and since I don't have to (trivially) reverse
engineer their methods I'm not violating the DCMA? :-)

Also, I had to seriously hack the parsing code due to a few changes in
the underlying format (I think). Works for me: I've updated with
programs up to and including next Saturday --- of course, your mileage
may vary.

As mentioned before, you'll need Mozilla's libjs and the JavaScript perl
module (from CPAN), installed either manually or as quoted below.

Good luck.
Michael