[mythtv-users] Immir tv_grab_au again!

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 01:06:12 UTC 2006

On 6/17/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Now you mention it and I've just tried it - yeah :( Maybe it uses the
> > same source and is suffering the same problem. Odd thing is that I
> > still sem to have 7 days of what looks to be OK data. But maybe
> > tomorrow after my next grab I'll only have 6 etc...
>
> Though the files on the "mirror" (eg
> http://members.iinet.com.au/~dracmarcz/xmltvfull/xmltvSydney.zip) seem
> to be OK. I just downloaded one and it has data to 23-Jun-06 so it
> would appear to be up to date.
>
> So maybe give that a go. Instructions on the "mirror" are at
> http://wiki.dvbowners.com/index.php/JRobbo%27s_EPG_Guides#Mirror_Websites
>
> Hi Phill,
Hi every one.

I am still progressing on that script to add variables to it.
I had a -- semi -- working version of it that i posted to you. From there i
managed to get the full thing to work and was starting on another bash
script to fill the variables on your script and the actual grabbers included
in your script. BUT my bloddy HDD died.

So now i am back to what i sent you. Yea, I hear you saying didnt you back
it up???
well ummmm, (scratches head) how often does a HDD die anyway. damm stupid
brain.

As for this conversation, i have updated my new script to include the mirror
and the data is still zero inside the zip file.
I guess it is a direct mirro after all.

I wonder if ICETV people are have the same trouble..... Sorry.

CH