[mythtv-users] HD-3000 and analog channels

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:42:25 UTC 2006

On 6/16/06, David Highley <dhighley at highley-recommended.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to use the HD-3000 card with myth to view and record
> analog channels? Is it possible to set up two zap2it channel accounts
> and enter the card twice, once for analog and once for HDTV?

The latest SVN has an option like this in mythtv-setup.  If you configure a
generic DVB card and it detects that you have an HD-3000, you will be able
to configure "analog options" as well.  I'm not at my myth box at the
moment, but you should be able to figure it out.  Also, there is an option
on one of the other setup pages where you can select something like "use tv
card on-demand" which must be enabled.  I don't recall exactly where it is
though.

As for zap2it, I never got it completely working so maybe someone else can
comment on that.

Dylan