[mythtv-users] Lean Distro for Myth-Frontend

Matthias Thyroff Matthias at thyroff.net
Fri Jun 16 17:02:07 UTC 2006

Hello Clyde,

thanks for the feedback! Do you know how much Mythdora occupies on the hd
after installation? In the documenation, they recommend 8GB for /root, that
would be too much... I'd expect about the same footprint for knoppmyth. From
what I read, LSB-based systems cannot easily be small anymore. On the other
hand, using one of those ("standard") distros would make life much easier
once I want to leave the path foreseen by the maintainers, without having to
compile own packages.

Cheers

Matthias