[mythtv-users] LiveTV broken, strange errors in log

Chris Gentle gentlec at hiwaay.net
Fri Jun 16 15:58:28 UTC 2006

Fixed.  I found a backend setting that was wrong.  When I added my
capture boards back in during the ivtv upgrade I had set the slave
tuner card's default input to Tuner-1.  This is a PVR-350 card but I
don't have an antenna feed going to the tuner input so it shouldn't
try to use the tuner at all.  So it was trying to tune LiveTV to a
channel on an invalid input.  Took a while to nail this one down.

--
Chris