[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.19 with XvMC - .deb binaries or source please

Jamison Ables mythlist at alltel.net
Thu Jun 15 01:45:36 UTC 2006

I rebuilt 0.19 from Christian Marillat's repository for Ubuntu Dapper. I
made a few minor tweaks to get them to build. I have only tested the
frontend since my backend is still running breezy. I know XvMC works I
tested that myself and with the extra rebuilt packages firewire should
work as well. I didn't include source since you can get that from
Marillat's site. i386 only

deb http://jta27.com/ubuntu/mythtv/ Dapper main

Jamison Ables