[mythtv-users] xorg.conf questions for PVR-350 TV out

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Wed Jun 14 14:49:19 UTC 2006

   I'm running Debian Sid's xorg with IVTV 0.6 and a PVR-350 using the 350's
TV-out.  I have the following modules listed in xorg.conf:

dbe  ddc  bitmap  dri  extmod  freetype  glx  int10  record  type1  vbe  v4l

   Can anyone tell me what modules are needed, which ones are iffy, and which
ones will cause problems?  Any and all info on this topic would be
appreciated.  TIA.

--
"God speaks through me." -- A delusional US President George Bush speaking to
a group of Amish people in Pennsylvania, July 9, 2004.