[mythtv-users] DVB-T Tuning weirdness UK - Crystal Palace

Murray Peterson murray at orcas.net
Wed Jun 14 09:50:11 UTC 2006

Hi Ben,

Yes I am using the built-in scanner but I will try out using the dvbapps
packages - if I had known that there are preset details for the
transmitters I could have saved myself hours of googling :)

My signal strength seems to be good (98% - I am about 12 Miles from the
Transmitter), but my s/n ratio varies across the band from 80 down to
around 56%, so I probably need to get a proper aerial, but I should still
be seeing the services.

I will let you know how I get on.

Muzz