[mythtv-users] Need help with TV Out card

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Tue Jun 13 01:18:41 UTC 2006

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 06:41:23 -0400
lanas <lanas at securenet.net> wrote:

>   I'm setting up a MythTV box and I'm not sure if the video card I
> got works with the mainboard.
>
>   The mainboard is an ASUS P4SP-MX micro ATX.
>
>   The video/TV out card is an ATI X700 Pro AGP.

Since there were no answer to this query, I guess this is a definite
no-no hardware match.  Hopefully I can return the video card to the
store and exchange it for another.

Can someone tell me which AGP video card with TV out I can get for this
ASUS P4SP-MX mainboard ?

Or should I start fresh with a different micro ATX mainboard ?

Can someone tell me a microATX mainboard and video card combination that
works with MythTv ?  I already have a Hauppage PVR500 card for tuner.

Thanks for any suggestion, idea, etc..

Cheers,

Al