[mythtv-users] two tuner and changing channels

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jun 12 15:31:18 UTC 2006

On 06/12/2006 03:42 AM, come se fosse antani wrote:
> I have a Mythbox with two tuners: an analogical one (saa7134) and a
> dvb-t usb stick (yakumo).
> The first 3 channels are from the analogical and from 4-10 from the
> dvb. At 11th channel again with analogical antenna.
>
> If I'm watching 3rd channel and I push UP on the remote, myth show me
> the 1st channel instead of the 4th.
> How can I browse using numerical order instead of giving priority to
> the input source?

Channel browsing does not work across video source boundaries.  You may
type in a channel number (i.e. the number of the 4th channel) once
you're at the 3rd or you may use the switch cards ("Y")/switch inputs
("C") commands to explicitly change to a card/input that uses another
video source.

However, using the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) ("S"), you'll see all
the channels, so you could find out what's on without all the channel
switching.

Mike