[mythtv-users] WinMyth "CMythBase could not be initialized" Error

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:22:24 UTC 2006

> Error The type initializer for "CMythBase could not be initialized,
> Generally caused by DSMyth failure, check your DSMyth Settings." threw an
> exception.
> Any help resolving this problem is appreciated.

I've never got WinMyth to work and have given up on it as I don't
really need it. MythWeb does pretty much most of what I'd ever want to
do in WinMyth. I think I've read that other people have also had
difficulties. Not sure if it anyone's using it. Interesting to see if
anyone has it working and if so against what version of MythTV.

Regards,
Phill