[mythtv-users] select timeout - ivtv driver has stopped

Harald Overas harald.overas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 08:50:06 UTC 2006

Hi again

Update from ivtv-user list:

 Hi all,

I'd like people to have a go with the 0.4.6 and 0.6.3 development
snapshots available here:

0.4.6:
http://ivtvdriver.org/viewcvs/ivtv/branches/0.4.tar.gz?view=tar

0.6.3:
http://ivtvdriver.org/viewcvs/ivtv/branches/0.6.tar.gz?view=tar

The channel changing problem should be fixed now (and should be a bit
smoother too as the encoder is no longer paused/resumed). Please let me
know if there are still problems with it. Also test if you didn't have
problems before: it's done differently now (similar to what Hauppauge
does) so if I'm unlucky it might break something that used to work :-(

There are two pending issues that I'd like to solve before I make
another release: 0.4.6 contains support for cx25840 sliced VBI for
NTSC: I get conflicting reports on whether it works or not.

The second issue is a problem with the i2c bus and tveeprom. This is the
blocking bug that I'd really like to fix before doing a release.

Thanks,

       Hans