[mythtv-users] Program guide select views show?

warren-lists at icruise.com warren-lists at icruise.com
Sat Jun 10 21:53:19 UTC 2006

I finally built a mythtv box to use to replace one of the ReplayTV units
in the house.  It is an EPIA-SP13000 in a silverstone case with an MCEUSB
remote running as a frontend only box running mythdora.

The first question my wife had was when she went to select a program from
the guide by pressing guide on the remote ("m") the choosing Program Guide
- an extra keypress, but that's not too big a deal.  However when she
chose a show that was currently showing, she expected it to tune that
channel and start playing live, but instead it went to the recording
options.

How can I (or can I) get a prees of OK ("enter") in the program guide for
a currently playing show to just start playing the show?

TIA,