[mythtv-users] Tablet PC's

Rick George linux at R-Dance.com
Fri Jun 9 19:49:05 UTC 2006

> > The type of machine I was think of are the things you see on ebay at around
> > £250.  These seem to have 600Mhz - 1Ghz PIII class processors, and a variety
> > of video hardware.

I was looking at these once I found out that the touch screns work well under linux.  Unfortunately- you won't get one for that price.  Almost all of the ones asking for pounds instead of dollars are professional scammers registered in China and pretending to be in England.  I wish that wasn't rue, becuase that would be a great price on the hardware.  Most of them get banned from Ebay before the auction ends.  No cheap tablet for you... or me :(

Rick

Signup at www.doteasy.com