[mythtv-users] TV Program

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:17:22 UTC 2006

On 09/06/06, Marco Meile <lists at natural-geek.org> wrote:

> Hi all, iam Marco from switzerland, iam new here.
>

> I have a Querstion, i search for a Project, or an updated XML file
> with the TV Programm from some European TV channels.
>
> i want to bind a TV Program into my Webpage.
>
> I ask here but i know MythTV has this function, and maybe i can use
> this on my webpage.

Marco,

You may find the XMLTV project of some value. This is what European
users typically use to get their program listings in MythTV:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmltv

> and a other little question:
> Anyone knows a Movie Databse, with Filmtitle, actors Jear and a small
> text about the movie?

My favourite is http://uk.imdb.com. The source information is
available to download but I'm not certain of the exact licensing
requirements.

Hope this helps,
Nick

--