[mythtv-users] compiling svn under MacOSX

tom roth rawdlite at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:03:51 UTC 2006

On 09/06/06, David Snider <dsnider at thesniderpad.com> wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2006, at 12:19 AM, tom roth wrote:
> >

> > what image would that be ?
> >
> > Alternativly, are there macosx packages with static libraries and
> > network protocol 30 ?
> >
> > - tom
> >

> Hey Tom,
>         I still provide SVN builds @ www.thesniderpad.com under
> downloads.    Looks like the last successful compile was on 6/4/06.
> You can try one of those.  Also, I put the SVN version in the build
> name, so if you are looking for a specific SVN rev, you should be
> able to find it.

thanks David, this is a great service. i already tried 4 different versions,
they all crashed.
It seems they are compiled with dynamic libraries and i seem to have a
different libstdc++
0   libstdc++.6.dylib                0x9ec080b0
_gnu_cxx::__exchange_and_add(int
volatile*, int) + 0
1   libstdc++.6.dylib                0x9ebc69a4 std::locale::~locale
[in-charge]() + 20
2   libstdc++.6.dylib                0x9ebc69a4 std::locale::~locale
[in-charge]() + 20
3   myth                             0xc6178098 std::basic_streambuf<char,
std::char_traits<char> >::~basic_streambuf [unified]() + 76 (icplusplus.c
:28)
4   myth                             0xc604f5c0

my DevToolsCore version is 4.0 (if that is relevant)
the release version works for me BTW.

Would you consider to provide a version with static libraries ?

- tom