[mythtv-users] display mythtv on TV and monitor?

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Fri Jun 9 12:25:44 UTC 2006

On 6/9/06, Xamindar <junkxamindar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for that info Greg.  I tried following that TwinView wiki but all
> it ended up doing is making my monitor not display at all.

I have a different approach to it. I did set up a system with the
xorg.conffile found on:
http://niels.dybdahl.dk/public/xorg.conf.twinview
It creates two separate X-sessions, that you can control with the same
keyboard and mouse. You can start MythTV on either on them (or both) and it
will work on both.
It does not work too well with Gnome, but it is ok with KDE.

Niels Dybdahl