[mythtv-users] compiling svn under MacOSX

tom roth rawdlite at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:19:19 UTC 2006

On 09/06/06, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:

> On 8-Jun-06, at 8:49 AM, tom roth wrote:
>
> > now that i moved my backendsystem sucessfully to svn, i am trying
> > to compile mythtv under MacOSX.
> > my problem seems to be the with the qt libraries.
> > ld: warning prebinding disabled because dependent library: libqt-mt.
> > 3.dylib is not prebound
>
> One possible cause: are you building on Panther? There's a known
> issue on Panther where libraries from a recent version of QuickTime
> make reference to APIs only available on Tiger. Somehow this ends up
> triggering prebinding errors in unrelated libraries.
>
> - George

thanks for the hint, but i am building on Tiger 10.4.6.
somehow i think my libqt-mt.3.dylib gets not compiled right, for when i do a
make inside the qt sources (using the configuration from osx-packager) i
get:
dyld: Library not loaded: libqt-mt.3.dylib
  Referenced from: .osx-packager/src/qt-mac-free-3.3.5/bin/uic
  Reason: image not found

what image would that be ?

Alternativly, are there macosx packages with static libraries and network
protocol 30 ?

- tom