[mythtv-users] Easy question about program guide and multiple sources

Jason McMillon jmcmillon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 04:00:47 UTC 2006

Actually, there is a serial port on the back of it and I am using it to
change channels (using the scripts in
/usr/share/doc/mythtv-0.19/contrib/channel_changers)
instead of an IR blaster...

Working great...

Although I had to use the composite out, because I couldn't get MythTV to
tune the tuner to channel 3 as required by the cable box.  Apparently it's a
known issue in 0.19

Jason