[mythtv-users] Ati remote wonder

Will Constable willconstable at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:11:07 UTC 2006

Yea, I think that might be a problem for me as well.  I got to the point
that I wrote my own lircd.conf using irrecord because I couldn't get irw to
do anything at all with the remote.  Irrecord interacts with the remote and
writes a config file with valid looking codes, but I save the config as
/etc/lircd.conf and irw does nothing... any ideas there?

-will