[mythtv-users] MythArchive/dvdauthor fails; Cannot Find Chapter 2 (Result: 1)

Mark Prinz mprinz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 01:13:21 UTC 2006

Paul,

Thanks for the tips. I tried it again with only 'Always Use
Mythtranscode' selected and another file...same issue.

I am going to try it again without 'Always Use Mythtranscode'
selected. If that doesn't work, I am going to try the pieces
individually to see if I can't get to the bottom of this.

Thanks again for the help.

Mark