[mythtv-users] Still stuck...MythTV Dead

Dennis Hand the4hands at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 15:30:35 UTC 2006

>Greetings, everyone.  Thank you for all of your help so far.  We were
>able to overcome the MythWeb problem and recover from our corrupted
>database.  We're still unable to get mythfilldatabase to populate the
>database, now, even after a fresh install (prior to importing old
>program data).  It seems to grab the data (putting it into temp files?)
>but the program ends with an error "Failed to fetch some program info."
>Any ideas?  We are stuck without any ideas even for debugging.  Here's
>the contents mythfilldatabase.log:

Are you still using MythDora? I know for sure a fresh install works as
you have mentioned previously in these postings but your still saying
"prior to importing old program data". This is making it sound like that
a fresh install of MythDora isn't working which shouldn't be the case
at all. Sounds like you maybe installing a fresh copy but your still
importing a broken database structure somehow.

Dennis