[mythtv-users] Alternatives to X-10, was: X-10 Module for Myth?

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Tue Jun 6 16:54:24 UTC 2006

Yes, yes they do! My 2 year old daughter (who is a die hard MythTV fan
BTW) pushes all the buttons and nothing was more fasinating to her than
the paddle dimmers from X-10. Only 2 75 watts bulb, but if you dim it over
and over and leave it too often in a dimmed state, the switch melts
down... or so I have learned :)

Ok, back on topic.. I have never used a Wiki, any one that has set one up
on the mythtv site want to help me start the page for MythAutomation?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,