[mythtv-users] Installing SVN Themes?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:54:51 UTC 2006

On 05/06/06, jonny Linux <jonnylinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just upgraded to SVN, and everything seems to be working well, except I
> can't get the themes to install.
>
> I had a choice between GANT and Blue at the moment, so I downloaded the SVN
> myththemes, ran qmake myththemes.pro and make install. They installed to
> /share/mythtv/themes, instead of /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes, so I copied
> the directory to /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes.
>
>  Now when I run mythfrontend I still only get the choice between GANT and
> Blue.

Check this doc on the wiki - it provides details of the standard steps
required to install from SVN:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core.
Note that for each component (mythtv, mythplugins, myththemes) you
must configure and qmake before compiling.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/