[mythtv-users] Dishnetwork ViP211

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 5 16:51:27 UTC 2006

Hi guys,
	I do not know how many Dishnetwork/Mythtv users there are out there,
but I was just looking on dishnetworks website and there is a new  HD
receiver, the ViP211, that has a USB 2.0 port that supposedly will
enable the capture of video.  Has anyone heard anything about this? I've
looked all over, the most I can find is that the dishnetwork pocket dish
and perhaps a PSP would work.  If there is any confirmation on the
usability of the USB port, I would like to get one and work towards
making it compatible with mythtv.

Thanks...

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/dishhd/receivers/vip211/
http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/01/07/dish_network_dual-signal_hd_receiver/