[mythtv-users] possible emerging issue in "tv_grab_au, v 1.52 2006/03/11"

Paul Andreassen paulx at andreassen.com.au
Mon Jun 5 14:15:33 UTC 2006

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 06:47 pm, David Monro wrote:
> From my very limited debugging of both scripts (Searle and immir), it
> looks like however they calculate the end times has got confused. This
> is somewhat beyond my coding skillz to fix :(

This is the fixed "immir" version or the patched patched patched and then
patched list version. ;-)

NineMSN obfuscating the detail page.

I've a few other patches included:

Converts rating to stars.  This was to overcome MythTV no being able to power
search on rating, now that MythTV fixed this by allow other tables, it still
nice for mythweb searches.

Guesses at movies, series, sports, tvshows.  Does quite well.

Add Austar but I don't use it so unsure if still works.

Adjusts "Australia" channels to localtime from NSW.

Cache timezone calculations. Probably speeds things up but probably not
noticeably.

Removed some duplicated programmes.

Paul