[mythtv-users] MythBurn Permission problem

Bernard Mentink powergen at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jun 5 07:41:11 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I am getting the following permission error when trying to burn a dvd
with MythBurn ...
Maybe it has something to do with the owner of mythburn? I went through
the mythburn setup ok, but was not
sure what answer to put for the group for mythburn so made it root ....
how do you know what group mythburn
is goin to use?

Or is it not related to that. I have made the owner of that directory
mythtv:users but hasn't changed the error.

Any idea's??

Thanks