[mythtv-users] Volume very low on playback

Gary Jones garysj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 06:14:40 UTC 2006

I've had the same problem, and while I'm running the sound output through an
old amp before it goes to my speaker system, that's only a temporary
solution and doesn't fix the problem of the sound level on burned DVDs of my
recordings. Anyone know how to adjust the volume that is recorded (i.e., the
capture card volume)? I'm using a PVR-350.

Gary