[mythtv-users] Recommendations about the Nvidia 7300 GS PCI-E range of cards

James Buckley james at logicland.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 13:22:05 UTC 2006

Hi, does anyone have any experience with the Nvidia 7300 GS line of
cards/chipsets. Currently I have a 6150 Onboard GFX chip powering my Myth
box (on an MSI K8NGM2-FID), but that chip is more hastle then its worth, so
I was thinking of buying an MSI GeForce 7300 GS. Only £37.95 (Yep I'm in the
UK). I'm not looking for any gaming potential, but just need to be able to
do 1080i output over DVI, preferably without turning of "Sync to VBlank".

So, would people recommend this card? If so, why, if not, why.

Thanks in advance, james

Signup at www.doteasy.com