[mythtv-users] How to convert NUV to FLV?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 02:56:04 UTC 2006

On 6/3/06, john sturgeon <john.sturgeon at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a How To for this at the MythTV Wiki:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Stream_mythtv_recordings_from_mythweb_using_flash_video

I tired following that HowTo on the wiki and I couldn't get it to work
so I gave up...for now.  Phill, I think you have inspired me once
again.

It is good news that mythweb has flv support comming.  I would really
like to be able to click a recording in mythweb and stream it whilst
at work (you know, for when I have lunch breaks and stuff :P).

Anyways, using the HowTo, I managed to create the flv file just fine,
but getting the FLVPlayer to read it wasn't working.  The player
loaded in the browser, but it would not load the file.

You will have to keep us posted Phill.

Cheers,
Whytey