[mythtv-users] IVTV issues (video scrambled looking)

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Fri Jun 2 19:47:46 UTC 2006

At 02:03 PM 6/2/2006, Greg Woods wrote:
 >I doubt if this is your problem, but I spent a couple of weeks tearing
 >my hair out over this when I first started using Myth, so just in case:
 >have you made any changes to the playback settings? In particular the
 >playback screen resolution? That turned out to be my problem.

I didn't make any changes in my playback screen resolution.

I've also tried xawtv and it's not finding anything.  I'm pretty sure
this is going to be an ivtv issue and was hoping someone here had run
across it before I joined yet another list in search of this one answer.

--
Mickey Chandler

Seen on a resume: "I am an expert poofreader."