[mythtv-users] Adding USB Webcam shifted PVR500 /dev/videoX names..

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Fri Jun 2 18:32:04 UTC 2006

Ok, not familiar with that, would that by a videodev driver opt or a
spca5xx driver opt?

pixie ~ # lsusb
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 005 Device 003: ID 0733:0430 ViewQuest Technologies, Inc. Intel Pro
Share WebCam
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 005 Device 002: ID 0e9c:0000 Streamzap, Inc. Streamzap Remote Control

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,