[mythtv-users] Screwy Myth not Recording after Power Loss

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:36:56 UTC 2006

On 6/2/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 06/02/06 01:37, Kevin Michael Woley wrote:
> >Thanks for the help, everyone.  It was just a mysql corruption, fixed in a
> >jiffy.
> >
> As previously mentioned... optimize_mythdb.pl  :)
> Mike

I have a 18 or 18.1 system (installed from ATRPMs several months back)
which doesn't have optimize_mythdb.pl.

I'd rather not upgrade at this time (stability/WAF).  Can I pull just
the .pl file from SVN and have it work right?  I looked at the code
and didn't see any gotchas, but my C++/ksh is a *LOT* better than my