[mythtv-users] Myth job queue problems...

drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 14:51:26 UTC 2006

I recently ran into problems with the job queue and a master / slave configuaration.
I scheduled several transcode jobs on the master and the slave but after the first
few jobs were finished both systems are not processing any jobs anymore. After
running mythjobqueue on both systems I think I have found the reason for this. Both
machines are trying to run jobs for the other machine and stopping because I have
this disabled.

Attempted to transcode myth://192.168.1.100:6543/2010_20060523145900.mpg.
Mythtranscode is currently unable to transcode remote files.

Is there a way to get the job queue to continue to the next file after this type of
error? Or how do I get remote transcoding to work with the master and slave both
having their own private folders where they store recordings?

Thanks in advance,
John