[mythtv-users] Recording can't be found

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:48:04 UTC 2006

I have Top Gear set to record every week on SBS (here in Australia).
This is my favoutrite program and I've only managed to view the
recording once out of 4 weeks so far so I'm very upset!

It's set to record at any time on this channel. Mythbackend log shows
that it was scheduled to reford today and MythWeb says it was recorded
but the recording isn't on the file system and it doesn't show up in
the watch recordings screen.

I had a sniff aroudn mysql and noticed that there's an entry for
today's recordings in the oldprogram table:

mysql> select * from oldprogram where oldtitle like "Top%";
+-----------------+---------------------+
| oldtitle        | airdate             |
+-----------------+---------------------+
| Top Gear        | 2006-06-02 14:00:00 |
| Top Gun         | 2006-01-29 20:30:00 |
| Top of the Form | 2006-03-03 00:50:00 |

Is this normal? I don't know what this table does but it made me
suspicious that maybe te program is getting immediately expired or
something which is whay I can never find it.

Any ideas anyone?

Regards,
Phill