[mythtv-users] MythMusic - Nested Playlists "Survey"

Paul Wilson paul at wilsononline.id.au
Fri Jun 2 07:07:48 UTC 2006

) How do you use nested playlists?
I don't use it ,just a simple 1 level play list would be good,
BTW how do I create play-lists?

) Are there any downfalls to nested playlists that you have found?
N/A
) Why do you use nested playlists? What is the basic goal you are trying
to accomplish that nested playlists allow for?
N/A
) If there were an alternate method to accomplish your goal in using
nested playlists, how would you like it to work?
I would like some capability to setup play lists using Winamp or MythWeb
perhaps.

) Any other comments on this that you would like to give would be
helpful as well, and may spark other questions regarding their use and
implementation.
I some automatic creating of playlists by album or artist would be good.

Thanks