[mythtv-users] X-10 Module for Myth?

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 03:31:09 UTC 2006

A friend of mine already set all this up.. In his case, he just
created a X-10 menu with links to run external Perl scripts to adjust
lighting, fan, etc. Perl even has an couple X-10 modules to interface
the firecracker. Works very well and pretty simple to implement. He'll
probably be glad to share the scripts and such if your interested.