[mythtv-users] Preview pane in wrong place

Andrew Cope andrew at evergreencomputing.com
Thu Jun 1 15:20:01 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 06/01/2006 04:08 AM, Gordon Ross wrote:

>>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/205116#205116 (entire
>>> thread).
>>>
>> So I have to update to the latest source, yes ?
>
> No, mainly you just have to adjust the XV hue (and possibly other
> settings) appropriately for your card.
>
> If you update to SVN head, you can't go back, except to a backup of your
> database from before the upgrade.
>
> Mike

Sorry if I've missed this in earlier posts, but how do you change the XV
hue/contrast/brightness?

Is there something like a /etc/xv.conf file?

Generally the display on my TV is too bright/contrast-y and needs toning
down. Is there a global XV settings file somewhere?

Cheers
Andrew
Email:    andrew at evergreencomputing.com
Website:  http://evergreencomputing.com