[mythtv-users] is it possible to record the BBC HD trial with a Nexus-S?

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Thu Jun 1 12:51:41 UTC 2006

I recorded a ts stream from a Nexus-T card from the Crystal Palace
transmitter - all mplayer would play from it was the audio though (I got
the comforting tones of the main man - Mr Attenborough), but looking
around the lists this is down to the support for the flavour of H.264
the BBC have gone for. I've read at least one person saying they've
successfully played a recorded stream (very slowly) with the latest
version of mplayer and a patch. So I'm guessing you'd have a similar
experience with a Nexus-S and satellite - though all I know about it is
what I've been reading on lists...