[mythtv-users] Having problems / Need info on BOB Deinterlacing

James Buckley james at logicland.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 11:13:49 UTC 2006

I don't know what H.264 is, but I'm guessing it's HD. Anyway, the card I
have is Fusion HDTV Dual Digital tuner; works nicely; however one tuner is
slightly more susceptible to noise than the other. The info you say makes
sense, however how come some cards are sold as having Hardware MPEG2
compression, and some don't. The cards that boast this normally acclaim to
need much lower spec systems. Anyway, what BBC trial area is this?