[mythtv-users] howto digital 5.1, other audio question

Will Constable willconstable at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:44:53 UTC 2006

Ok, thanks for the help!  Part of my problem is that I currently use my
onboard via sound chip for everything and the reason for that is that when I
tried to set up my leadtek capture card with my sound blaster live I had no
luck getting the analog line in to be captured and not played... it's a
capture card that only streams the audio via an external cable, not across
PCI bus.  Do you have a setup like this and use only the sound blaster or
are you using a better card that does sound through the PCI bus?

Will constable