[mythtv-users] Transcoding audio!

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:46:38 UTC 2006

Hi,
I succeeded in Transcoding the myth recordings to some extent by getting the
.nuv files after transcoding.
But I can't able to produce seperate audio and video files ??
How to Transcode so that I have to get audio and video files seperately from
the Myth tv recordings.

I am using the following command ............
linux:~ # mythtranscode --chanid 1005 --starttime 2006-07-14T12:00 --profile
autodetect --fifodir

Which is creating .nuv and .mpg.old files on the same directory.
Now I want seperate audio file  ...how could I get that..is there any option
to be added?