[mythtv-users] Optimum compile settings for xbox?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 23:19:30 UTC 2006

I think I might have another issue going as well. I'm trying to compile this
on 2 FC4 backends and I think I have a GCC compatability issue? Does DistCC
need to use the same versions?

I'll give your suggestion a shot as well.

One other question, I installed using 'apt-get install mythtv-frontend'
which seems to work but is missing most of the other packages, themes,
video, etc. When I tried to install 'apt-get install myththemes' it seemed
to work but they don't show up in the front end, any ideas?

Thanks.

AJM,