[mythtv-users] What FCC ruling requires OTA digital unencrypted?

Chris Cox, N0UK chrisc at BritishCarAndDriver.Com
Sun Jul 30 16:03:34 UTC 2006

Oops - egg on face mode engaged!  I didn't realise taht you were trying to
receive over cable - I thought you were talking OTA over the air!

73  Chris Cox, N0UK  email: chrisc at chris.org or chrisc at BritishCarAndDriver.Com
                                              or chris at SotaMINIs.Com
  Home Page: http://WWW.BritishCarAndDriver.Com   http://www.pingjockey.net
      http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/motd/sigs2006/MOTD037.JPG
  MC04 IB/W "ALICE"++++ db+a l+ r+B wW cB+MSa+++sPV+++ CR++CC pS-W-  ma+R#$
  g---  M2m++ MUm  PtT-I+++i+i++m---M-Ss---W+wB++

   Come  and join us here in Bloomington, Minnesota, home of the Mall of
    America, July 27  & 28, 2006 for the 40th annual Central States VHF
     Society Conference which will be hosted once again by the NLRS.