[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Andrew Herron andrew.herron at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 07:58:54 UTC 2006

hehe my earlier CC to JRobbo was just met with an auto-reply, looks
like he's busy ;)

I noticed the rex script uses YourTV instead of NineMSN, and took a
little less than 20min per day to do 7 days worth.

 1105 shows grabbed
 1242 downloads, including 1105 detail pages
 0 cache hits, 0 failed detail pages, 35 stop times adjusted
 Time elapsed: 1 hr 49 min 27 sec

The data file is only 478k, which I'm more than happy to upload.

I am still thinking of a switch to OzTivo, but this required
practically zero configuration and I'm lazy.  Even with this new
script and a distributed download system, it still seems like OzTivo
would be a more reliable source.

Andy