[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Damien Whyte damien.whyte at thalesatm.com
Sat Jul 29 06:02:44 UTC 2006

Phill Edwards wrote:

>Come on Aussies! No volunteers? We all know how important this is for
>the Aussie MythTV community and this is an opportunity for us all to
>contribute something back. I'm prepared to do it for Sydney FTA. But
>we need more volunteers for everywhere else.

Hey Phil,

I think this is a great initiative. Centralizing the data at JRobbo's
site and minimizing the load in the source servers can only be good for
all of us in the long run IMHO.

I'd be more than happy to do the Melbourne listings.

BTW thanks to Max and Michael and all the other tv_grab_au contributors
for their work. Salute !

Cheers,
Damien.