[mythtv-users] Nuvexport - recordedseek table

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Jul 29 00:48:18 UTC 2006

Ben Curtis wrote:
> Hi everyone, having an issue with nuvexport.  I run this: "nuvexport
> --transcode --deinterlace" and get this:

> 43% DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'mythconverg.recordedseek'
> doesn't exist at /usr/share/nuvexport/mythtv/recordings.pm line 125.
> Could not execute (SELECT MAX(mark) FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid=? AND
> starttime=?):

That's a warning.  There's nothing I can do to prevent DBD::mysql from
printing that out.  The check is there to support the svn version of
mythtv.  nuvexport will still work fine with that warning in place, though.

> And if I run just "nuvexport", I get this:
>
> ipod_codec must be either mpeg4 or h264.

This is the actual error.  You need to check your nuvexportrc file to
make sure that ipod_codec is both defined and set to one of those two
options (it's likely set to xvid, which used to be a valid option).

-Chris