[mythtv-users] is mythtv smart enough to do this(overlap/back-to-back) with recordings?

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:55:51 UTC 2006

Or another solution... campaign for Australian networks to get the arses
into gear! (This is a meant mostly as a joke.. but I do wonder why they can
get away with it? It would seem coming from a country which in my view has
near perfect epg data available, that it would be easier for them as well if
they stuck to a schedule?)

Steve Daniels