[mythtv-users] FC5 and Fusion DVB-T Dual Digital

Anthony Goddard anthony at bondimaging.com
Fri Jul 28 02:47:52 UTC 2006

Hi There,
Are the tuning problems specific to SBS and channel 9?

My drivers and frontend are fine now.

Check out this reply on the linux-dvb list... I havent tested my tuning
yet, but by the looks of it I'm expecting some issues!

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-July/011657.html

When my setup was running on FC4, I have SBS and Channel 9 tuning
problems.

That link also has interesting info regarding the ffmpeg version, and
SBS.

Hope that helps,
Anthony