[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Mathew Elliot matelliot at internode.on.net
Thu Jul 27 13:44:10 UTC 2006

Yeah my second run has been going for 2hr 15. Last time it died at about 2hr
25... but I think I might have accidentally given it a ctrl^c (was doing
other stuff at the same time lol)

If someone was the relay the data on a server without NineMSN obfuscations
it'd be a lot better however I doubt anyone wants to open themselves up to
the copyright liabilities!